Wheel Head Measuring GuideMeasuring Wheel Head Size and Batt Pin Locations
Please provide the following measurements in mm please so that we can locate your batt pin holes accurately.
Please refer to the drawing shown below as it will assist you.
Wheel Head Size
1) Measure from position A to position D using an accurate tape measure / rule.
Batt and Batt Pin Dimensions
1) From the left perimeter of the wheel head (A) to the centre of the first batt pin head (B).
2) From the centre of the first batt pinhead (B) to the centre of the second batt pinhead (C).
3) From the centre of the second batt pinhead (C) to the right perimeter of the wheel head (D).
4) If you add up measurements 1,2,3,& 4 the total number should be the same as your wheel head.
Size of Batt pin holes.
We cut our batt pin holes to fit standard metric 10mm batt pin bolts. We precision cut them so there is just enough room for the hole to slot over the batt pin bolt head. We cut one circular hole, and one slot shaped hole to allow enough room for the holes to fit over the bolt heads.
If you have imperial bolts (1/4 inch bolts / 6.2mm), or old batt pins which are not the standard 10mm metric size, please let us know. We can cut your batt pin holes the same size as your batt pin bolt head plus 0.2mm.
It is important that we get the sizing of your batt pin bolt heads correct, so please ensure that you measure accurately.
Please note that if an order is placed with bespoke features / sizes requested it will not be possible to offer any exchange products or refunds unless the items supplied are faulty or do not meet the ordered specification.
Contact us if you require any assistance we are here to help.