The Tiny Batt System by Hartley & Noble – Perfectly Paired with your "Small Ceramics" Pottery Wheel! It's the ultimate companion for the "Small Wheel" retailed by smallceramics.com.
The Tiny Batt System is expertly engineered from our premium 9mm MDF material, to perfectly fit your "Small Wheel". Just place it onto the wheelhad, align the batt aperture with the star shape on the wheelhead, push it onto the wheel, insert a tile, and you're ready to start throwing.
Batt System Includes:
- 1 x Master Batt (designed to fit The Small Wheel by Small Ceramics)
- 5, 10 or 15 x Tile Inserts (size = 48mm square)
Please note, pottery wheel is not included (photograph is just for demonstration purposes).
How to Use:
Place the master batt onto the wheelhead. Align the batt aperture with the star shape on the wheelhead. Push the master batt onto the wheelhead. Insert a tile, and you're ready to start throwing. When you're finished, simply remove the tile and set it aside.
Watch the Tiny Batt System in Action:
In this video you can see The Tiny Batt System in action with the talented Christine Cherry. Find more of her work @christinecherry_ on Instagram.
Ordering Made Easy:
1. From the product options, select the batt and the number of tiles you'd like to order to create your ideal pottery setup.
2. The Tiny Batt System is exclusively designed to fit the "Small Ceramics Small Wheel" shown in this video and the product photographs. It does not fit earlier plastic versions of the “Small Wheel”. If you have a different miniature pottery wheel and need a customised Batt System, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll explore options tailored to your needs.
To ensure your Tiny Batt System stays in excellent condition:
- Avoid leaving batts soaking in water, as this can cause swelling and warping.
- Clean by wiping with a damp sponge to remove any clay residue.
- Always remove the batts from the wheel when not in use.
- Store batts vertically and avoid stacking them together when wet or damp. - Refrain from using metal scourers or screwdrivers on the batts to prevent damage. - When dry, you can stack batts horizontally on top of eachother.
Have more fun with your petite-pottery and the Tiny Batt System.
Brand:Hartley & Noble