If you're looking for a replacement Master Batt for your Over-the-Wheel Batt System, or would like a spare batt for another wheel, then this is the product for you!
Includes the following items:
- 1 x Master Batt (minimum wheel size required for this product is 300mm).
- 1 x Stay-Put Batt Rug (Made from a synthetic non-animal product)
The minimum size wheel head required for this batt system is 300mm. If your wheelhead is smaller please email us by clicking here.
This Master Batt requires a Stay-Put Batt Rug that is the same size as the master batt. If you do not have one, please make sure that you add one to your order by choosing the appropriate option from the drop down menu. This product listing does not include tile inserts, these may be ordered separately by clicking here. If you want to order tile inserts to fit an Over-the-Wheel Batt System, please select the 6mm thickness.
How to order
1) Measure your wheelhead as shown in the video guide below. (Please do not use manufacturers guidelines to take measurements as they can sometimes differ from your own wheel).
2) Select your wheelhead size from the options in the drop down boxes.
3) If you don't see your size listed, select 'Bespoke Size Requested' and then enter your pottery wheelhead diameter in the 'Bespoke Size' box. We will then make you something that is custom-fit to your wheel measurements.
Please note that our Over-the-Wheel Master Batts are specifically designed to be slightly bigger than your wheelhead measurement. This is essential in order for the master batt to go on and off easily. It is quite normal to have a millimetre or so of movement when you put your master batt on the wheel. When the wheel starts spinning, and the wet batt rug is in place, there will be no excess movement. This is part of the unique design. It has been successfully tested for throwing up to 10kg of clay.
How to look after this product
Do not leave batts soaking in water this could cause swelling or warping.
To clean just wipe with a damp sponge to remove any clay.
Remove the batt and rug from the wheel when not in use.
Dry & store vertically. Once dry, may be stacked.
Do not use metal scourers or screwdrivers on these batts as this can result in damage.
Please note that if an order is placed with bespoke features / sizes, it will not be possible to offer any exchange products or refunds unless the items supplied are faulty or do not meet the ordered specification. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Edit Product Code:009
Edit Product Manufacturing Category:Over-the-Wheel System
Product Manufacturing Category:Over-the-Wheel System
Brand:Hartley & Noble