Premium Throwing Batt made to fit a standard size Lotus pottery wheelhead.
- Pottery Throwing Batt made from our 9mm thickness, premium MDF. This material has superior water and warp resistance quality, and is super smooth.
- This throwing batt will be cut to fit a standard size Lotus wheel head. It will be 297mm diameter, with a 10mm diameter semi-circular notch precision cut into the perimeter of the batt.
- Designed specifically to fit standard Lotus wheelheads.
- We always recommend that you measure your own wheelhead before ordering, encase your wheel is a different size. Click here for our guide to help you do that.
If your Lotus wheelhead is not the standard size and a batt with the above specifications will not fit, please contact us at email@example.com. We can create a bespoke size batt that fits your particular wheel. We can also make similar batts to fit Easi-Lift wheelheads. We can also make a bespoke Batt System to fit your pottery wheel!
How to look after me
- Please do not leave batts soaking in water. This could cause swelling or warping.
- To clean just wipe with a damp sponge to remove any clay.
- Remove the from wheel when not in use.
- Do not stack these batts together, please dry & store vertically.
- Do not use metal scourers or screwdrivers on these batts as this can damage the protective laminate layer, and cause damage to your batt.
- It is not necessary to coat or treat this premium MDF material - it is incredibly water and warp resistant.
Product Manufacturing Category:Premium MDF Pottery Throwing Batt - 9mm
Brand:Hartley & Noble