Adding extra tiles to your system enables you to throw more quickly and efficiently, and gives you the flexibility to carry on throwing while your other finished pieces are drying.
This pack of five extra tiles is manufactured using our premium MDF material.
Choose from 6, 9, or 12mm thickness options.
If you are buying tiles for your 'Over-the-Wheel' System, please select the 6mm thickness. If you have a Batt System designed for your wheel with batt pins, select the same thickness as your existing batt system.
We precision cut these extra tiles so they fit our batt systems perfectly when leaving our workshop. When purchasing tiles several months after your original system, it may therefore be necessary to carry out some minor hand finishing at home. If you find your tiles are slightly snug for your original batt, we recommend that you take a light grade sand paper, on a flat block, and gently, evenly, sand around each edge of the tile until you achieve the desired fit in your master batt. This is a simple process and will only take a few minutes.
Here’s some tips on how to take care of our pottery equipment:
- Do not leave any of our products submerged in water.
- Remove batts/rugs from the wheel when not in use.
- Dry tiles and batts standing vertically (do not stack while wet)
- Once dry they can be stored horizontally / stacked to keep them flat.
- Do not use metal scourers or screwdrivers to scrape them.
- To clean just wipe with a damp sponge or soft rib.
- Don’t leave to dry near your kiln.
Edit Product Code:022
Edit Product Manufacturing Category:Tile Inserts - 6mm
Product Manufacturing Category:Tile Inserts - 6mm
Brand:Hartley & Noble