- Manufactured using our Economy MDF material.
- Choose either 9mm or 12mm material. (Our customers generally favour the thicker 12mm option).
- Batt Pins holes can be added if selected.
- If you don't see your size listed, please measure your wheelhead and enter these measurements in the "Bespoke Design" box.
- Always measure your pottery wheelhead before ordering. Click here to view our video guide to measuring your wheel with batt pin bolts.
- We drill one slotted hole, and one round hole (as shown on the photos). This will ensure a great fit on your wheel, and accommodates any slight variations in measurements.
- We have carried out tests on the materials we use to provide a durable and practical product that meets the demands when throwing. To help you choose which material to use we have provided the details of our test results following a week long soak test. Click here to see our - Material Test Results
How to look after your batts:
- Please do not leave our products soaking in water. Wood is a natural product, and this can cause swelling and warping.
- To clean just wipe with a damp sponge to remove any clay.
- Remove batts and batt rugs from your wheel when not in use.
- Dry & store your batts vertically.
- Do not use metal scourers or screwdrivers on these batts as this can cause damage.
If you need a bespoke size Please select from the drop down box the closest bigger size to what you require. Eg: if you need 340 mm you would need to Select 350 mm from the drop down box.
Please note that if an order is placed with bespoke features / sizes requested it will not be possible to offer any exchange products or refunds unless the items supplied are faulty or do not meet the ordered specification.
We reserve the right to add all bespoke designs to our product catalogue at a later date.
Edit Product Code:005
Edit Product Manufacturing Category:Economy MDF Pottery Throwing Batt - 9mm
Product Manufacturing Category:Economy MDF Pottery Throwing Batt - 9mm
Brand:Hartley & Noble